Troubleshooting - Testing the WOT Box
1. Key on the car but do not start the engine. Press the gas pedal to the floor. You should see the LED on the WOT Box start to rapidly blink. On the SRT-4, it is normal for the LED to go out ~3 seconds after keying on the car. If you are not able to finish the test before the power goes off, turn the key off and turn it back on. If it does not, check your APP or TPS sensor signal connection(WOT Box BLUE wire).
2. Next, with the gas pedal still depressed, press the clutch pedal to the floor. You should see the LED on the WOT Box briefly go out, and then come back on solid for one second and then finally resume blinking rapidly. If you do not see this, check your Clutch Pedal Position Switch signal connection (WOT Box GREEN wire).
3. Next, unplug the WOT Box from the WOT Box wiring harness. Make sure the car will not start with the WOT Box unplugged. If it does start, or starts and runs on a few cylinders, then the RED / ORANGE wire connections are not correct. Make sure the power for all the ignition coils has been cut and is now running through the WOT Box. The RED WOT Box wire should be connected to the +12V source for all the coils, the ORANGE WOT Box wire should be connected to the same wire, but on the side that provides +12V power to the coils.
4. Next, start the engine. Quickly press the gas pedal to the floor and immediately step on the clutch. You should hear the engine start to rev up, stumble for a short period while the ignition is cut, then return back on and continue revving. Remove your foot from the gas before you hit the rev limiter. The 2-step will not engage if the gas is depressed before the clutch. This is normal. If the engine does not stumble or pause when the LED turns out, then check the RED and ORANGE wires. Verify that the RED and ORANGE 16 AWG wires are wired facing the proper way. If they are reversed, the ignition cut will not work.
5. Lastly, test the 2-Step. Before engaging the 2-step, make sure the engine is idling in neutral with the clutch up at less than 1500 RPM. Press the clutch pedal down and then press the gas pedal all the way down. The gas pedal must be floored for the 2-step to engage. The engine should rev up to the desired RPM and hold. If it does not, be sure to remove your foot from the gas before you hit the rev limiter. If the 2-step does not work, check the WOT Box YELLOW wire.